The service offering covers setting up and operating treasury as well as managing risks.
Set up the treasury function
In order to set up a treasury function requires:
- defining the organizational structure and the processes;
- developing appropriate treasury guidelines and procedure manuals;
- reviewing and adjusting the function to facilitate both, risk and working capital management.
Running the treasury function
- Apply the daily cash management and planning procedures and/or establish appropriate routines.
- Support selection and implementation of state of the art cash management systems (e.g. cash pools);
- Maintain the banking relationships and ensure compliance with existing loan contracts;
- Analyse and improve working capital (primarily receivables and payables).
Identify risk exposure associated with:
- interest rates;
- foreign currency exposure
- credit risk (customers/suppliers)
Appropriate action items are defined and executed. The success of the various activities is tracked.